ESAO WICHTIG Award
The annual ESAO-Wichtig-Research Award is aimed at encouraging young scientists (< 38 years) working in the area of experimental research, medical science, biochemistry, chemistry, physical chemistry, membrane science and chemical engineering involved in the general field of artificial organs.
The ESAO-Wichtig-Research Award of € 2500, selected by a Special Committee on the basis of a manuscript published or submitted to the International Journal for Artificial Organs, will be presented at the Annual ESAO Congress.
- 2005 Michael Vollkron (PhD)
- 2006 Dr. Jens M. Kelm
- 2007 Dr. Hugo Maathuis
- 2008 Sunny Eloot (PhD) & Benjamin Nottelet (PhD)
- 2009 Dipl-Ing. Anita Schildberger
- 2010 Charlotte Debbaut
- 2011 Nathanael Raschzok und Ilaria Ester De Napoli
- 2012 Sarra de Valence (MSc)
- 2013 Francesco Moscato
- 2014 Julia Jeannine Jung
- 2015 Stephan Harm
- 2016 Bente Thamsen MSc