General Information on the ESAO (European Society for Artificial Organs)
About the ESAO
- Founded in 1974 in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The European Society for Artificial Organs (ESAO) is worldwide society to encourage and publish progress made in the field of artificial organs and allied spheres.
- The ESAO serves over 400 members worldwide.
Aims of the ESAO
- Coordinate and develope research in Europe on artificial organs and represent the research in this field with the scientific institutions concerned
- To promote exchanges and establish ties with associations having similar aims and a registered address outside Europe
- To promote and coordinate the activities of similar associations having their registered address in Europe, to create ties and organize exchanges among them
- To promote scientific projects in the field of artificial organs
- To promote young scientists
Our activities include: