- ACC American College of Cardiology
- AIMBE American Institute For Medical and Biological Engineering
- ANNAAmerican Nephrology Nurses Association
- ASAIO American Society for Artificial Internal Organs
- ASAO Austrian Society for Artificial Organs
- EMBS Engineering in Medicine and Biology
- EDTA European Dialysis and Transplantation Association
- ESB European Society for Biomaterials
- ESEM European Society for Enginerring and Medicine
- ISABI International Society for Artificial Cells, Blood Substitutes and Immobilization Biotechnology
- IFAO International Federation for Artificial Organs - former ISAO
- ISFA International Society for Apheresis
- ISPD International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis
- ISRP International Society for Rotary Blood Pumps
- JSAO Japanese Society for Artificial Organs (japanese version)
- NKF National Kidney Foundation
- TERMIS Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International
- HSTAT Health Services Technology Assessment Texts: Searchable NIH databases on health services and technologies.
- MedEc Interactive The Medical Economics site, with a searchable database of their publications, including the PDR.
- Medical Device Link An industry-sponsored site full of info: News, publications, suppliers directory, job listings, WWW links, etc.
- National Inventors Hall of Fame Check out the entry for Piet Kolff
- NIH Technology Assessment Statements Full text search of consensus statements from NIH Technology Assessment Conferences and Workshops
- PubMed Free, fast, and efficient searching of the MEDLINE database. (A service of the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), which has its own site, well worth visiting.)
- The Visible Human Project "Complete, anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representations of the male and female human body. The current phase of the project is collecting transverse CT, MRI and cryosection images of representative male and female cadavers at one millimeter intervals." A project of the National Library of Medicine.
- WWW Home Pages about Artificial Organs Courtesy of the Japanese Society for Artificial Organs. Most listed sites are in Japan.
- Center for Apheresis Technology
- Int. Journal for Artificial Organs - The Journal for our Society, published at Wichtig-Verlag
- Journal of Artificial Organs, published at Springer
- Artificial Organs - The Journal of the IFAO
- MediConf®, The Database on Medical Conferences and Exhibitions Worldwide
- Journals of Biomaterials, link-list of several worldwide published journals
- Science-Directory.net, link-list of Science
Page supported by www.exler.at