To encourage excellent young researchers who recently obtained their PhD to apply for a prestigious PhD Award from ESAO.
Who can apply?
The applicant should have
- Been a member of ESAO or yESAO for at least two calendar years.
- Attended at least two ESAO conferences with active participation (Poster or oral presentation).
- defended his / her PhD after April 1st, 2017 with expressed honorary distinction.
How to apply?
- An electronic version of the PhD thesis.
- Proof of ESAO congress attendances.
- PhD certificate.
- CV including publication list, scientific awards, and details of presentations on international conferences.
- Please submit the above documents in PDF format to ESAO secretariat, Ms. Anita Aichinger : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission: June 15th, 2018.
- Decision of the PhD Award committee: July 15th, 2018.
- Award ceremony for ESAO PhD Award during the upcoming ESAO annual congress in Madrid, September 12th-15th, 2018.
Please download the PDF document for further information!