Career & Jobs
at Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Institute of Pharmacy, Dept. Biomedical Materials (Group of Prof. Thomas Groth) from January 1, 2018 on for 3 years (Part-time employment: 75 % according to TV-L 13)
Focus issue on the Young European Society for Artificial Organs (yESAO) from the 44th ESAO & 7th IFAO Congress, latest advances in the fields of organs support, replacement and regeneration based on artificial organs
which will be published in the International Journal of Artificial Organs.
– No publication expenses
– Fast-track peer-review
NEW closing date for submission: Wednesday 31 January 2018
For scientific enquiries, please contact Alessandra Molteni and Marc Mueller directly on email@example.com
- The paper’s topic must be on innovation and advancement made by young researchers (<35yrs), as first author, in the field of Artificial Organs.
- The paper’s topic may not had been presented at the ESAO congress or yESAO meeting 2017.
- ESAO and/or yESAO meeting attendees can submit a paper as first author or co-author.
- The yESAO Special Issue will be published within the end of March 2018 and its manuscripts will be regular articles that will be accounted for IF evaluation, therefore they will count for PhD student career.
- Submit your research at www.editorialmanager.com/ijao selecting the Section Category “yESAO Focus Issue”.
- Instructions to Authors page for manuscript preparation.
- Guide on how to submit your manuscript.