The European Society for Artificial Organs (ESAO) was founded in 1974 in Geneva, Switzerland. It is a worldwide society with over 400 members, which aims to promote research and development in the field of artificial organs and related areas. As an integral part of the ESAO, the young ESAO (yESAO) is building bridges between aspiring next generation researchers and experienced senior scientists in the field.
Benefits of becoming an ESAO member
ESAO membership entitles you to participate in ESAO meetings at reduced fees, to participate in our working groups and – depending on your membership category – to receive our official journal, the International Journal for Artificial Organs.
Our aims are
- to promote research & development in the field of artificial organs and related areas
- to promote scientific projects in the field of artificial organs and regenerative medicine
- to help shaping regulatory guidelines and the European research policy in the field of artificial organs and organ support
- to promote exchange and establish ties with associations having similar aims in and outside Europe
- to support young scientists (young ESAO, yESAO)
To apply for ESAO membership, please klick on the link below.