ESAO PhD Award
In recognising the importance of Doctoral work in the field of Artificial Organs and related areas of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine , the board of governors announces annually a call for ESAO PhD Award 2021
To encourage excellent young researchers who recently obtained their PhD to apply for a prestigious PhD Award from ESAO.
Who can apply?
The applicant should have
- Been a member of ESAO or yESAO for at least the last two calendar years.
- Attended at least two ESAO conferences with active participation (Poster or oral presentation).
- Defended his/her PhD in the previous year.
How to apply?
- An electronic version of the PhD thesis.
- Proof of ESAO congress attendances.
- PhD certificate or confirmation of the supervisor that the thesis has been submitted.
- CV including publication list, scientific awards, and details of presentations on international conferences.
email@example.com on or before June 30th, 2021